Make a CLAIM
Home Make a CLAIM
Find a Practitioner
Although we are not able to recommend any specific practitioner, to assist you in finding someone suitably qualified, please go to www.hsf.co.uk/practitioners.
1. Download a claim form
Personal Accident claim forms are available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fill in form and provide receipt(s)
You are able to claim using our digital claim form which can be downloaded opposite and sent via email to email@example.com. Please ensure you attach scanned copies or good quality pictures of receipts with your completed claims form.
The form is designed to be completed in Adobe Reader. You may need to install Adobe Reader on your computer. This is a free software.
Download Adobe Reader
You can also open the form in the following browsers:
Just follow these steps:
1. Download the editable claim form.
2. Fill in the details of your claim on the form.
3. Save the form.
4. Scan any receipts either with a scanner or use your mobile phone to take a good quality picture of the receipts.
5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short message attaching any scanned receipts and the saved form.
Alternatively, you can call us on 020 7202 1381 where a member of our claims team will be happy to assist with your query.
3. Payment of your claim – check MyPolicy
When a claim has been approved, you will receive an email notifying you to check your MyPolicy account. In your MyPolicy Mailbox, there will be a letter confirming payment.
If you do not have a MyPolicy account, please visit MyPolicy to register. More information about MyPolicy is below.
Have you visited your MyPolicy page yet ? Through MyPolicy you can check your benefit balances, be notified when a claim is approved, download a claim form, check your scheme details and access information on your HSF Assist® service.